WOO Testimonial // Inland Sea & Kitesite
What’s up guys and gals, store owners, store managers, sales associates, office dogs, friends of people with stores, independent reps; here’s a blog post for you!
If you didn’t know, our head office is based in Boston, MA. We often travel all over Massachusetts to some crazy cool locations to find wind; one of our favorite spots is Cape Cod. Our go-to store on the cape is Inland Sea and Kitesite, owned by a Cape local and kiter, Phil Mann. www.inlandsea.com | www.kitesite.net
Inland Sea has been in business since 1996 (coming on 20 years!). It started in Vermont on Lake Champlain, and moved to the current Location on Cape Cod close to West Dennis Beach in 2003. Phil has windsurfed since he was 13 years old and has worked in the industry since the age of 16. He started kiteboarding after watching Robbie Naish and Don Montague riding in Maui back in 1998.
We decided to film a testimonial video from Phil’s perspective on how WOO has made an impact on his store. Currently, we have more than 68 local kite shops all over the world stocking WOO. Many shops are working with independent sales reps, while others directly with WOO. They all gave us great feedback about some of the WOO tactics they use to engage their customers and create some fun in-store promotions & sales that we wanted to share with you!
Check out some feedback we’ve received that has worked for many stores:
– pop up big air contests amongst locals when theres good forecast, allows you to engage and have fun with your customers on your local beach
– fun challenges – whoever jumps over 5meters get 20% discount on a kite/board – its up to you!
– have a chalk board or whiteboard WOO leaderboard in the store. This provides a great talking/boasting point and fun for your customers when they experience your store. Who doesn’t want to get their name on the wall?!
– great for social media posts and online engagement!
– in-store challenge, you can allow all employees to test out a demo device and challenge each other
– challenge your sister stores! Winner gets a fun company dinner
We could go on, but it’s really up to you to have some fun and grow your community. At WOO Sports we not only hope to get units moving and more kiters having fun with WOO but also to help you grow your community and engage with your customers in a fun and exciting way. The promotional potential is huge and you can take it as far as you want. We at WOO are here to help you grow as well as promote the sport of kiteboarding. Kiteboarding wouldn’t be the same without the strong communities it has and all the people that make them so vibrant.
If you have any suggestions please feel free to let us know, we welcome your feedback always, and if theres anything we can help with, please email email@example.com
Check out some analog leaderboards from around the world: